Product Rave: Weleda's Calendula Baby Face Cream

I thought I would do a quick post on a great moisturizer by Weleda which I have been using for a few years when my skin needs a pick-me-up.

I have always been a huge fan of Weleda.

When I think 'timeless' and 'natural', Weleda comes to mind as the ruler in the world of holistic beauty.

Everything from abiding fair trade practices to their respect for biodynamic farming made me fall in love with the brand.

To give you a little background, Weleda was founded by an Austrian philosopher named Rudolf Steiner, who was a pioneer in the anthroposophic movement.

Their products use only the highest quality ingredients grown in their own biodynamic gardens.

The creams and oils are natural and plant-based making them a healthy choice for sensitive skin.

I have tried and tested just about every Weleda product and have never been disappointed. Nothing can compare to their Calendula Baby Face Cream.

Made from Biodynamic Calendula Flower Extract, Beeswax and Almond Oil, it is the ultimate gentle moisturizer for sensitive skin.

I have quite fair skin and it often gets red or irritated in the wintertime from cold winds and lack of humidity.

This cream does just the trick. It's light, smells wonderful, absorbs quickly and is targeted for babies, so you know only the best ingredients are going into it.

And it's affordable!

What's your favourite product from the Weleda line?

*Congratulations to Weleda on their 90th Anniversary of Sustainability!*

No comments:

Post a Comment